Here we provide you with answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If you have a question that is not answered here then CONTACT US.
- WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OR MISSION OF THIS MAGAZINE?
We develop content to help people make connections between their fitness lifestyle and the Christian faith.
- WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS MODEL? HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY?
Lifestyle Media Group is a non-profit Christian ministry. We sell advertising and have partners who donate to this work. You can use the DONATE BUTTON to be a partner with us. Our board reviews our budget. We practice “stewardship” in every aspect of our ministry/business.
- DO YOU HAVE A PRINT VERSION TO WHICH I CAN SUBSCRIBE?
The magazine has been and will continue to be delivered FREE online. We produce and EcoPrint Edition that uses QR codes for easy access to content, advertisers/sponsors and resources. We provide local distribution opportunities of our EcoPrint Edition. We offer a newsletter service on a free subscription basis.
A few additional details that we want to share with you:
- We avoid politically positioned dialogue. It simply isn’t part of our agenda.
- We’re conservative yet liberal. The Bible and Christian faith are at the foundation of our ministry yet we understand God to be above what we can imagine and beyond human fabricated constraints. We’re not religious.
- We are not part of or under any church, business, organization or association. We do this to be impartial and objective in our editorial style and to create a resource that is diverse and open to all people.
- We pursue excellence in delivering quality fitness content for information purposes only. Consult a doctor or health care or fitness professional before doing any exercise or starting any diet.
- We value the opportunity to support you in your faith journey and spiritual growth. We recognize that connecting you with a local faith community and professional is an effective part of this.